Wednesday 22 June 2011

We've Arrived in Perth

Hi all youse souffs fans and league fans.

The boys have just touched down in Perth you know, which is in South Australia. We were lucky to get here, you know, because, you know, it was raining in Chile. Sutto reckons there was an ash cloud but I told him that the people of Redern are burning cars all the time and the plane's are still flying. Sutto's not two brite.

Coach Lang had too be dragged onto the plane. I think he's a little bit stressed about our form. Not sure why, we're right on target to finish ninth. Chris 'Lucky' Sandow had a bit of a tough time getting on the plane as well, apparently you're not allowed to carry guns on planes.

Mr Crowe sent us a good luck message to our hotel. "You better win you cunts all I'll get David Fa'alogo to punch your sorry arses down the stairs". Not sure if Mr Crowe is coming to watch us play this week, I think he's in LA trying to get his caps back off Oprah and Clint Dogg.

I'm pretty pumped about playing the Broncos on Friday. This will be the first time I've played them since walking out on them at the start of the year. I'm so pumped I could punch something, unfortunately Sally had to stay home to polish the speedboat. I guess I'll have to make do with Fatty Taylor. A lot of people have spoken about my decision to bail out on Brisbane. The truth is I just couldn't see myself living in the Northern Territory. I'm a Queenslander.

Well, I better go, the pizza man is here and I've still got half a bucket of KFC to polish off. I think we'll win this Friday, I'm in seriously good form on the roulette wheel. We might get close in the footy two.

Until next time, G I.

PS: I keep getting these weird messages from some gay guy called BunniesMan. If anyone knows him please tell him I'm not interested although Burgo is willing to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment