Friday 24 June 2011

We beat the Broncos?

G'day fans,

A huge win for the boys against NSW's Broncos. I've never played in that much water before, except in my speedboat. Thank God Dave taylor was bludging out in the centres with me, I was able to stand next to him and not get wet. We celebrated big time after the game, the champaine and metho was going down a treat.

Perth is a great city. One of the great things about playing footy is you get to do things you normally wouldn't be able to do. For instance in Perth I had a Whopper Burger at Hungry Jacks. Never in my wildest dreams would I do that in Sydney, Victoria. It was such a great experience I had 27 more.

The plane trip home was a bit wild, the plane was shaking around everywhere. Eventually the stewardess got me and Richo to sit on opposite sides of the plane and it we were able to level out. It was so hairy that at one stage I made out my will. I left my speedboat and everything else to Mr Mundine and left Sally to Chrissy Sandow.

I reckon we've got our season back on track, we should be right in the fight for ninth at the end of August. We've already got mad monday organised. Meanwhile Mr Crowe has been on me for getting a tiny bit overweight so I've decided to go on a diet - from now on no snacks between meals. Mr Crowe reckons that 10 meals a day is enough.

Well I better go. Sally's got half a dozen roast chickens in the oven and I've got to make sure she's not over cooking them. I don't want to have to save her from hurting herself again.

Yours IG.


PS: Some weird guy called Bunniesman from Coff Harbour keeps sending me naked pictures of himself. Its pretty scary, especially when you consider that Coffs Harbour is only 10 minutes drive from my house in Redfern Heights. If I borrowed one of Lucky Sandow's guns and shot this guy would I get into trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment